At INW Insurance Group, we recognize the importance of public employees and are proud to offer quality insurance discounts exclusively to this special group of people. More than just insurance, we are committed to providing our educators, law enforcement, and firefighters with unique benefits and exceptional customer care. It’s just one way we thank you for the hard work you do everyday.
If you are a public employee, you may qualify for significant discounts including:
- Law Enforcement Occupation Discount
- New Home Credit
- Neighborhood Crime Watch
To qualify for lower rates, benefits, and additional discounts, the named insured must be a current full-time public employee with a minimum of 30 hours per week on a permanent basis.
Educators and School Support Staff are defined as:
- Teaching Assistants/Aides
- Other comparable positions whose duties are primarily the education of children and college students
Law Enforcement Officers are defined as:
- Police Officers and Sheriffs
- FBI Agents, Secret Service Agents, Officers of the Department of Homeland Security and Border Patrol Enforcement Personnel
- Prison Guards, Probation or Pretrial Services Officers
- Other comparable positions whose duties are primarily the prevention or investigation of offenses against the criminal laws, apprehension or detention of individuals either suspected of, charged with, detained for, or convicted of offenses against the criminal law
Firefighters are defined as:
- Fire Inspectors or Investigators
- Fire Captains, Chiefs, or Lieutenants
- Other comparable positions whose duties are primarily responding to fire alarms, medical emergencies, and other calls to protect life and property
INW Insurance Group is proud to support those who support our Arizona communities. To request a no obligation quote or for more information about our insurance discounts for public employees, give us a call at 480-626-0797 or visit one of our insurance discount pages below.